Monday 20 April 2015

Interior Physical Components

14.04.2015
Tuesday
Chai Shu Ling(Olivia) , 0319909
Lesson 4 : Interior Physical Components


For this lesson, i have learnt that most of the furniture is drawn by using a box shape. By using a box , it is easier to draw out the objects like chairs, tables and cupboard.


By using a box shape, I drawn out a sofa chair with different angle.


Not only that, I've learnt to draw human figure by noting the eye level and ground level. In interior or architecture, the human figure is very simple and presentable. It doesn't need to wear very beautiful dress or hair. all it needs is just a very simple human figure. Not necessary things like costume and hair are not allowed to draw.



                         Visual Diary Task :


For the visual diary task, I need to search some furnitures online and draw it out by using a box to start draw it.
The first one is an upholstered seating.


This is a chair.

This is a cupboard.

And this is a table.


Assignment :

For this assignment, my lecturer gave me a paper with an empty space. My task is to draw human figure in it and fill in the space with the furnitures. Of course, I must draw according the eye level and ground level . Also must draw the furniture by using a box as a starting point.



That's all , I hope you have get everything you want , Thank you ... 




No comments:

Post a Comment