Sunday 12 April 2015

Sketchnote

07.04.2015
Tuesday
Chai Shu Ling(Olivia) , 0319909
Lesson 3 : Sketch Note

This week , i learned about how to make sketchnote. At first, sketchnote is everything about simple. Not much words but more to drawing , illustration and rough sketch. 

Also, in sketchnote, the picture or the drawing can represent some emotion, action, places and so on.


These are some basic drawing that can be used in sketchnote . By using these 5 elements , a simple sketchnote can be done.


Since is a sketchnote, of course is something drawn or record by a designer. Therefore, I will need to have a simple character that represent me. This will make the sketchnote more special as everyone will have different character.



Well , erm...... 
This is just the first sketching of my character sketching . To have my own character , I will have to keep testing and drawing to finalise my final character .



There are 6 important fundamental that should appeared in a normal sketchnote. 
1. Letters 
2. Bullets
3. Frames
4. Arrow
5. Shadow
6. Peeps


Visual Diary Task :



In the visual diary task. I need to " draw " a sentences which is 
Reading It's like listening with your eyes 

Assignment:

 For this assignment, I have to spend my times to watch a movie ( comedy version ) and conclude the synopsis by using the 6 fundamental .


That's all , I hope you have get everything you want , Thank you ...



No comments:

Post a Comment