Monday 6 July 2015

Understanding Plan, Elevation & 3D view

21.04.2015
Tuesday
Chai Shu Ling(Olivia) , 0319909
Lesson 5 : Understanding Plan ,Elevation & 3D view

To have a good drawing skill, a designer must have a good understanding about the plan, elevation and 3D view of an object . Therefore, this lesson will allow me to experience the understanding of  these three elements plan, elevation and 3D view.



For this drawing, I drew on normal paper with different tone of pencils. There are 2D blocks, plan, elevation and 3D view of different shape of objects.


As for this I drew on tracing paper with different fine of felt tip pens. It actually performs different version of drawing .
                                     

From this assignment, I learned that to control the fineness of the pen or pencils is not an easy job. I have to keep practising to get into a higher level of drawing skill.Also, different darkness of pencils can represent as the tracing line, construction line or the objects.



That's all , I hope you have get everything you want , Thank you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment