Wednesday 8 July 2015

Drawing with scale, section x-x, section y-y

17.05.2015
Tuesday
Chai Shu Ling(Olivia) , 0319909
Lesson 8 : Drawing with scale, section X-X, section Y-Y
After learning how to draw layout plan, drawing of elevation and section also need to be done.
By using the previous layout plan, I need to draw out the right elevation, sectionX-X and section Y-Y.

This is the right elevation of the house. All the lines must be clear and neat.


This is section Y-Y. Section is actually means that it cuts the house into half . Then draw out the half part. From the section, I can clearly see the interior of the house, the thickness of the wall....


And for this, this is section X-X. It looks very simple to draw but it actually took me a few hours to finish the drawing. Especially the doors and the windows. I always thought that that is the hardest to draw.


That's all , I hope you have get everything you want , Thank you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment